Our unique blend of Thiamine and L-Tryptophan help reduce stress and tension. Ginger supports sensitive stomachs. Melatonin helps to promote rest and relaxation.
Pets can and do experience stress which can have a detrimental effect on their behavior, health and overall well-being. Common stress behaviors are: being restless, an inability to relax, poor sleeping habits including excessive sleeping, becoming jumpy, irritable, destructive behaviors, excessive barking or whining, loss of appetite, obsessive/compulsive behaviors, and inability to focus. It can also increase reactivity, which frequently increases aggression.
- Adding a new pet into a home with existing pets
- Separation anxiety or boarding
- Noise related situations such as fireworks
- Following surgery (wait at least 24 hours
- Traveling. Trips to the veterinarian or groomer
- Thiamine (B-1) A water soluble vitamin of the B complex. May have calming properties.
- Chamomile Powder A plant extract for sleeplessness: soothes an upset stomach, easing digestion.
- Ginger Powder Used for indigestion and a stomach settler.
- L-Tryptophan Increases brain levels of serotonin, a calming neurotransmitter.
- Passion Flower Promotes relaxation soothes tension and relieves occasional anxiety and stress.
- Melatonin A hormone that regulates sleep and wake cycles. May promote relaxation.
Net Weight: 9.3 oz