Pets can and do experience stress which can have a detrimental effect on their behavior, health and overall well-being. Common stress behaviors are: being restless, an inability to relax, poor sleeping habits including excessive sleeping, becoming jumpy, irritable, destructive behaviors, excessive barking or whining, loss of appetite, obsessive/compulsive behaviors, and inability to focus. It can also increase reactivity, which frequently increases aggression.
- Adding a new pet into a home with existing pets
- Separation anxiety or boarding
- Noise related situations such as fireworks
- Following surgery (wait at least 24 hours)
- Traveling. Trips to the veterinarian or groomer
- Hemp Seed Oil & Powder High in fiber. Great source of plant based protein, rich in two essential fatty acids: Omega-6 and Omega-3. Also contains phytonutrients, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and 20 amino acids. Extra amino acids and proteins may help improve cognitive abilities. The extra omegas may help to reduce anxiety.
- Thiamine (B-1) A water soluble vitamin of the B complex. May have calming properties.
- Chamomile Powder A plant extract for sleeplessness: soothes an upset stomach, easing digestion.
- Ginger Powder Used for indigestion and a stomach settler.
- L-Tryptophan Increases brain levels of serotonin, a calming neurotransmitter.
- Passion Flower Promotes relaxation soothes tension and relieves occasional anxiety and stress.
- Melatonin A hormone that regulates sleep and wake cycles. May promote relaxation.
120 Soft Chews | Net Wt. 9.3 oz (264 g)