Formulated to supply joint support for pets, including large breeds and overweight pets. Provides antioxidants and helps to support the structural integrity of joints and connective tissues.
There can be numerous factors contributing to joint issues
• Cartilage degeneration: A genetic predisposition to malformation of the joints, such as hip dysplasia
• Poor nutrition: High calorie carbohydrate-based diets can cause the body to grow faster than the cartilage does, inducing cartilage deficits
• Obesity: Being overweight can cause stress on joints
• Autoimmune diseases: The pet’s body attacks its own joints
• Infectious diseases: Bacterial infections in the joints can trigger degeneration, as well as tick borne infections that spread to the joints
• Trauma (known or unknown)
Warning signs in animals
• Difficulty standing from a sitting or lying position. Moving slowly or stiffly
• Shying away, whimpering or crying out when touched
• Sleeping more than usual or seeming less “with it”
• Weight gain from a decrease in daily physical activity
• Favoring a limb
• Reluctance to jump, run or climb stairs
• Muscle wasting in the legs
Adding supplements to your pet’s diet can provide the raw materials for joint support and maintenance.
Made with natural ingredients. Not derived from dairy or soy. No corn or artificial ingredients. GMP Compliant Facility.
120 Soft Chews | Net Wt. 10.1